2018 Porsche 718 Cayman S
Agate Grey Metallic Stock # W159, WP0AB2A80JK278871, 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 28, Agate Grey Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Agate Grey Metallic
2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
21/28 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: 718 Cayman
- Trim: S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Agate Grey Metallic
- Interior: Black/Bordeaux Red
- Doors: 2
- Stock: W159
- Model number: 982130
- VIN #: WP0AB2A80JK278871
- Mileage: 7266
- Engine: 2.5L 4-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Radio w/Seek-Scan MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: mobile phone preparation and audio interfaces SiriusXM satellite radio and HD Radio receiver Sound Package Plus sound system w/8 speakers and 110 watt output CD/DVD drive 11 GB internal jukebox storage 2 USB slots and 2 SD card slots aux-in USB and iPod universal audio interfaces Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone connection and Hands Free Profile (HFP)
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Digital Signal Processor
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Light Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Wheels: 19" Cayman S -inc: alloy wheels w/five-spoke dual-arm design
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Wheels w/Locks
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Power Spoiler
- Tires: P235/40ZR19 Fr & P265/40ZR19 Rr -inc: Performance summer tires
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- 2-Way Sport Seats -inc: electric backrest adjustment and manual fore/aft and height adjustment
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Interior Concealed Storage Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Cruise Control
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Cargo Space Lights
- Power Door Locks
- Valet Function
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 6-Way Passenger Seat
- Front Map Lights
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Digital/Analog Display
- Trip Computer
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Front Cupholder
- Driver Foot Rest
- Front Center Armrest
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Oil Level Oil Temperature Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Aluminum/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Perimeter Alarm
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Air Filtration
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Systems Monitor
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual -inc: dual mass flywheel and self-adjusting clutch
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- Engine: 2.5L Turbocharged Boxer 4-Cylinder -inc: direct fuel injection
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Back-Up Camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Side Impact Beams
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- NAVIGATION MODULE FOR PORSCHE COMMUNICATION MODULE
- PREMIUM PACKAGE
- WHEELS PAINTED IN PLATINUM SATIN
- LEATHER PACKAGE
- WHEEL CENTER CAPS W/COLORED PORSCHE CREST
- BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS W/PORSCHE DYNAMIC LIGHT SYSTEM
- BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
- PORSCHE LOGO
- STEERING CODE MODEL DESIGNATION REAR PAINTED *PRICE TO FOLLOW*
- SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE
- CONNECT PLUS
- AGATE GREY METALLIC
- BLACK/BORDEAUX RED TWO-TONE PARTIAL LEATHER SEAT TRIM W/LEATHER PKG
- 14-WAY POWER SPORT SEATS
- TRANSMISSION: 7-SPEED PORSCHE DOPPELKUPPLUNG (PDK)
- WHEELS: 20" CARRERA
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.7 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton3 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Matthew Antis23 hours agoMy wife and I bought a used VW from here and couldn’t be happier with them. Jake Dunks-Campbell could not have been more professional and easy to work with! He treated us as if we were buying a brand new Porsche and I would definitely recommend him and this dealer!
Travis Hilton1 month agoSpectacular and knowledgeable staff. Jake was ESPECIALLY great! Thank you so much for a great experience, I will be back!
Paolo Fanzio2 months agoBought my Macan S and it could not have been a better experience. Besides being very kind and welcoming, Jake Dunks-Campbell is extremely knowledgeable, serious and professional. Very glad I met him! This is how the purchase of your vehicle should be done. Ask for Jake and you will not be disappointed. Also, ask for Wayman: he went over the car with me for an initial overview and he knows everything and is super attentive to the most minute detail.
Mischief Maker2 months agoWonderful experience with Jake and the Auto Palace crew. After a warm welcome, my questions were answered professionally and my test drive was terrific. My pre-owned Targa was delivered looking as good as new. I recommend them to anyone in the market for a Porsche and I look forward to working with them for years to come.
Kevin O3 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
A Google User3 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
Ronny Kalash3 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User3 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User3 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Don R3 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Elias A.10 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.