2017 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan
Black Stock # U2070, 1G6A15S69H0138652, 6.2L Supercharged V8 DI VVT VVT Aluminum Engine engine, Automatic, 21, BLACK exterior
At a Glance
6.2L Supercharged V8 DI VVT VVT Aluminum Engine
14/21 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: CTS-V Sedan
- Exterior: BLACK
- Doors: 4
- Stock: U2070
- Model number: 6AJ69
- VIN #: 1G6A15S69H0138652
- Mileage: 6336
- Engine: 6.2L Supercharged V8 DI VVT VVT Aluminum Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Antenna integral front and rear
- Cadillac user experience with embedded navigation AM/FM stereo with connected navigation providing real-time traffic 8" diagonal color information display three USB ports personalized profiles for each driver's settings Enhanced Voice Recognition Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone Collection and Teen Driver
- Wireless Charging
- Audio system feature Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 13-speaker system includes Active Noise Cancelation
- Bluetooth for phone/audio uplevel phone/audio with Natural Voice Recognition
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot connects to the Internet at 4G LTE speeds; includes OnStar Data Trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first)) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.)
- Wipers front intermittent Rainsense
- Glass windshield solar absorbing
- Tires P265/35R19 front P295/30ZR19 rear summer-only (Do not use summer only tires in winter conditions as it would adversely affect vehicle safety performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information go to www.my.cadillac.com/learnAbout/cadillactires or see your dealer.)
- Lamp marker reflex front side
- Automatic Parking Assist includes front rear parallel and perpendicular parking assist
- Wheels 19" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) front 19" x 10" (45.7 cm x 25.4 cm) rear premium painted alloy (Upgradeable to (Q8N) 19" x 9.5" front 19" x 10" rear polished finish wheels with Midnight Silver painted pockets or (Q8O) 19" x 9.5" front 19" x 10" rear After Midnight premium painted finish wheels.)
- Lamp LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming body-color manual folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Headlamps high intensity discharge
- CurbView Camera
- Tire inflation kit
- Door handles illuminated
- Glass acoustic laminated front doors
- Tail lamps LED illumination
- Headlamps IntelliBeam
- Floor mats carpeted front and rear
- Cup holders 2 in front console 2 in rear armrest
- Windows power with front and rear express-up and down with passenger lockout feature
- Headliner sueded microfiber
- Seat adjusters driver and front passenger 8-way power plus 4-way power lumbar plus 4-way manual adjustable head restraints
- Theft-deterrent alarm system with vehicle immobilizer
- Seats ventilated driver and front passenger seat cushion and seat back (Requires (AE4) 20-way performance front bucket seats.)
- Trunk release power
- Steering wheel mounted Paddle Shift Controls
- Armrest front center
- Keyless Access passive entry
- Pedals sport alloy
- Seat adjusters front passenger includes manual cushion length adjustment and power side bolster adjustment ((W2E) Recaro performance seats do not include manual thigh support.)
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Head-Up Display
- Visors driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors covered
- Armrest rear center with cup holders
- Seats front bucket 20-way performance driver and front passenger includes (AHE) driver power-adjustable seat back bolster and (AHH) front passenger power-adjustable seat back bolster and manual cushion length adjustment (Upgradeable to (W2E) Recaro performance seats. Requires interior color (HG2) Jet Black with Saffron accents (HG3) Jet Black with Jet Black accents or (HG7) Light Platinum with Jet Black accents. When (A7A) Carbon Black Package is ordered requires interior color (HQT) Jet Black with Jet Black accents or (HQW) Light Platinum with Jet Black accents.)
- Steering wheel heated rim
- Defogger rear-window electric
- Universal Home Remote
- Lighting accent LED lighting on instrument panel and door
- Climate control dual-zone automatic
- Seat rear fixed seat-back with armrest and lockable rear pass-through access door
- Seat trim leather with sueded microfiber inserts and seatbacks
- Console front floor with armrest and covered storage
- Lighting interior includes glovebox front cup holders overhead console front and rear passenger footwell map pockets rear assist handles and cargo area
- Glovebox lockable
- Air filtration system
- Cargo convenience net trunk
- Steering wheel leather sport
- Steering column power tilt and telescoping
- Door locks power programmable with lockout protection
- Mirror inside rearview auto-dimming frameless (Upgradeable to (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror when (Y40) Luxury Package is ordered.)
- Seats heated driver and front passenger
- Adaptive Remote Start
- Cruise control electronic with set and resume speed and with 1 mph and 5 mph increment adjustment
- Console overhead
- Gauge cluster 12.3" color reconfigurable high definition cluster with new graphics with a V specific display layout
- Sill plates illuminated front V badged
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary
- Seat adjusters driver includes manual cushion length adjustment and power side bolster adjustment ((W2E) Recaro performance seats do not include manual thigh support.)
- Suspension Performance
- Brakes Brembo front and rear performance 4-wheel antilock 4-wheel disc with auto dry (Vehicles equipped with these linings will experience faster accumulation of brake dust on wheel surfaces and may produce more noise than with standard linings.)
- Hill Start Assist
- Rear axle 2.85 ratio
- Rear-wheel drive
- Engine 6.2L (376 ci) supercharged V8 DI Variable Valve Timing (VVT) aluminum with Active Fuel Management (640 hp [477.2 kW] @ 6400 rpm 630 lb-ft of torque [854.2 N-m] @ 3600 rpm)
- Battery maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Brake linings performance (Vehicles equipped with these linings will experience faster accumulation of brake dust on wheel surfaces and may produce more noise than with standard linings.)
- Brake electronic parking
- Transmission 8-speed automatic
- Calipers Gray Brembo (Upgradeable to (J6F) Red Brembo calipers or (J6J) Dark Gold Brembo calipers.)
- Cooling system extra capacity
- Performance Traction Management
- Exhaust stainless steel quad
- Differential electronic limited slip
- Steering ZF premium rack-and-pinion electric
- Recovery hook front
- Keyless ignition push button start
- Fuel filler door remote locking
- Memory Package recalls 2 driver and exit position "presets" for power driver seat and outside mirrors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Door locks rear child security
- Air bags driver and front passenger frontal front seat thorax and pelvic rear thorax for outboard seating positions side-curtain and driver and front passenger knee (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Traction control all-speed brake and engine controlled
- Child seat restraint system
- Side Blind Zone Alert alerts driver when a sensed vehicle is in blind spot
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Change Alert alerts driver when a sensed vehicle is approaching fast from the rear
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety belts 3-point driver and right-front passenger
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include Emergency Security or Navigation services.)
- Automatic Safety Belt Tightening
- OnStar Guidance plan for 1 year including Automatic Crash Response Stolen Vehicle Assistance Roadside Assistance Turn-by-Turn Navigation Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Aliks Daniels2 weeks agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden1 month agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber1 month agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
David Street1 month agoThe staff are very polite and patient and the building is spotless. It can be a struggle to book service because it seems like everyone goes on vacation right when people are getting ready for the summer driving season. I’ve had to make 3-4 calls more than once when they didn’t return a call. The actual service was good though.
Matthew Becker2 months agoAbsolutely incredible service. Extremely helpful. Looked to them for advice and information and Jake gave me all the information and help I could ask for. No pressure, extremely knowledgeable and really looking out for my best interest not just a sale.
Antonio Sortino2 months agoAuto Palace is the best and most welcoming Porsche dealer in the Pittsburgh area bar none. Whether you are buying a car or servicing they will take care of you. I have taken my GT3 there twice for service and have purchased and sold multiple others through them and every experience has met my expectations and more. Jake Dunks-Campbell and the rest of the sales team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they offer a great low pressure environment and make for an all around enjoyable buying experience.
Matthew Toretti2 months agoAuto Palace Porsche continues to exceed my expectations, as they are very genuine and thorough about everything. We bought our Macan from them and the experience since then has been just as excellent as the buying process was. I highly recommend Jake on the sales side, and both Nate and Max in the service department are top notch individuals. Thank you!
Jake DC4 months agoDowntown Pittsburgh is the ideal location for Porsche. Strong variety of new Porsche's available compared to similar size East Coast dealers. Additionally, an eclectic Classic collection for sale. Historically, Auto Palace has secured rare, and exclusive vehicles from across the United States to sell to clients, that aren't strictly Porsche. The only Porsche dealer in Pittsburgh that will bring the paperwork to your home/office, as well as offer overnight test drives, off-site test drives, and many more progressive services. Will ship anywhere to the lower 48 states, and have a prolific pipeline of aftercare services for any car.
Elias A.5 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.1 year agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.