2017 BMW 4 Series 440i xDrive
Alpine White Stock # W233T1, WBA4U1C52H5A15956, 3.0L DOHC 24-Valve 6-Cyl Turbocharged Engine engine, Automatic, 30, Alpine White exterior
At a Glance
3.0L DOHC 24-Valve 6-Cyl Turbocharged Engine
20/30 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: 4 Series
- Trim: 440i xDrive
- Exterior: Alpine White
- Interior: Venetian Beige/Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: W233T1
- Model number: 174P
- VIN #: WBA4U1C52H5A15956
- Mileage: 16039
- Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24-Valve 6-Cyl Turbocharged Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Aux Audio Input Jack Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- harman/kardon Surround Sound System
- Radio: Anti-Theft AM/FM/HD Stereo CD/MP3 Player
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Hands-Free Bluetooth & USB Audio Connection
- Light Tinted Glass
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Power Convertible Retractable Hard Top w/Lining Glass Rear Window Automatic Roll-Over Protection and Manual Wind Blocker
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Tires: P225/45R18 All Season
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Metal-Look Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Wheels: 18 x 8 Lt Alloy Double-Spoke (Style 397)
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front Fog Lamps
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Power Front Seats
- MyInfo Selective Service Internet Access
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Seatback Side Bolster Support Manual Cushion Extension and Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Front Cupholder
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Sport Seats
- Air Filtration
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Trip Computer
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Full Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Interior Trim -inc: Genuine Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Genuine Wood Door Panel Insert Genuine Wood Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate Windows and Sunroof/Convertible Roof
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Valet Function
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Oil Temperature Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Seatback Side Bolster Support Manual Cushion Extension and Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Space Lights
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Rear Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Systems Monitor
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Tracker System
- Rear Cupholder
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Dakota Leather Upholstery
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Interior Lock Disable
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Pass-Thru
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Engine Immobilizer
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Power Rear Windows
- Perimeter Alarm
- Driver Foot Rest
- Analog Display
- Lumbar Support
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts Residual Heat Recirculation and Console Ducts
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and STEPTRONIC Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- 3.15 Axle Ratio
- 15.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 90-Amp/Hr 900CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Dark Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24-Valve 6-Cylinder Turbocharged
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Regenerative 210 Amp Alternator
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Transmission: Sport Automatic
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- APPLE CARPLAY COMPATIBILITY LATE AVAILABILITY
- FINELINE ANTHRACITE WOOD TRIM W/PEARL GLOSS CHROME
- LIGHTING PACKAGE
- TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
- COLD WEATHER PACKAGE
- WIRELESS CHARGING
- M SPORT PACKAGE
- DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE
- ALPINE WHITE
- VENETIAN BEIGE/BLACK BMW INDIVIDUAL EXTENDED MERINO LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
- WHEELS: 19
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone2 years agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.7 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton3 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo074 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Mike Savina1 week agoI can’t say enough about my experience with Auto Palace. It’s a beautiful facility with a terrific staff. We walked in the door looking for a used cayenne and were immediately greeted by Jake Dunks-Campbell. We drove a couple of their excellent vehicles but Unfortunately they didn’t have exactly what I was looking for but I would have gladly purchased from them if they did. The customer service we received from Jake was twice the service we had with the dealer we ended up purchasing from. They just had exactly what we wanted. My recommendation is to stop by and let them take care of you. I promise you won’t be sorry. I will always make them my first stop from now on.
Matthew Antis3 weeks agoMy wife and I bought a used VW from here and couldn’t be happier with them. Jake Dunks-Campbell could not have been more professional and easy to work with! He treated us as if we were buying a brand new Porsche and I would definitely recommend him and this dealer!
Travis Hilton2 months agoSpectacular and knowledgeable staff. Jake was ESPECIALLY great! Thank you so much for a great experience, I will be back!
Paolo Fanzio2 months agoBought my Macan S and it could not have been a better experience. Besides being very kind and welcoming, Jake Dunks-Campbell is extremely knowledgeable, serious and professional. Very glad I met him! This is how the purchase of your vehicle should be done. Ask for Jake and you will not be disappointed. Also, ask for Wayman: he went over the car with me for an initial overview and he knows everything and is super attentive to the most minute detail.
Mischief Maker3 months agoWonderful experience with Jake and the Auto Palace crew. After a warm welcome, my questions were answered professionally and my test drive was terrific. My pre-owned Targa was delivered looking as good as new. I recommend them to anyone in the market for a Porsche and I look forward to working with them for years to come.
Kevin O4 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
A Google User4 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
Ronny Kalash4 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User4 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User4 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Elias A.11 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.6 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.