2015 Porsche Boxster S
Jet Black Metallic Stock # U2062, WP0CB2A87FS141135, 3.4L Flat 6-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 28, Jet Black Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Jet Black Metallic
3.4L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
20/28 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Boxster
- Trim: S
- Exterior: Jet Black Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: U2062
- Model number: 981330
- VIN #: WP0CB2A87FS141135
- Mileage: 12497
- Engine: 3.4L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Welcome to another great vehicle from Auto Palace Porsche. This Porsche includes: TRANSMISSION: 7-SPEED PORSCHE DOPPELKUPPLUNG (PDK) Transmission w/Dual Shift Mode 7-Speed A/T A/T FIRE EXTINGUISHER SMOKING PACKAGE WHEELS PAINTED IN BLACK SATIN Aluminum Wheels JET BLACK METALLIC SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE W/PCM Power Door Locks SPORT SUSPENSION (LOWERED 20MM) SEAT VENTILATION Cooled Front Seat(s) Heated Front Seat(s) WHEELS: FR 8J Tires - Front Performance Aluminum Wheels Tires - Rear Performance 14-WAY ELECTRIC SPORT SEATS W/MEMORY PACKAGE Mirror Memory Seat Memory Power Passenger Seat Adjustable Steering Wheel Power Driver Seat Passenger Adjustable Lumbar Driver Adjustable Lumbar Bucket Seats PREMIUM PACKAGE W/SPORT SEATS Multi-Zone A/C Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers A/C Climate Control Intermittent Wipers Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror Heated Front Seat(s) Rain Sensing Wipers BLACK TOP Convertible Soft Top SPORTDESIGN STEERING WHEEL Transmission w/Dual Shift Mode Leather Steering Wheel SPORTS EXHAUST SYSTEM W/SPORTS TAILPIPE BI-XENON LIGHTING SYSTEM HID headlights Headlights-Auto-Leveling INFOTAINMENT PACKAGE W/BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM HD Radio Navigation System Satellite Radio Premium Sound System *Note - For third party subscriptions or services, please contact the dealer for more information.* Your buying risks are reduced thanks to a CARFAX BuyBack Guarantee. If you're going to purchase a pre-owned vehicle, why wouldn't you purchase one with CARFAX one-owner report. We at Auto Palace Porsche are very meticulous. This hand-selected Certified Pre-Owned vehicle has surpassed our own standards and requirements. The 2015 Porsche Boxster S Convertible continues to beat the competition in nearly every way. A sporty driving experience that still maintains impressive levels of ride comfort, along with an exceptional, driver-focused interior make the Porsche a recommended pick among convertibles. Is it possible to fall in love with a vehicle? It is when your vehicle is as prestige as the Porsche Boxster. In addition to being well-cared for, this Porsche Boxster has very low mileage making it a rare find. Where do you need to go today? Just punch it into the Porsche Boxster on-board navigation system and hit the road. Looking for a Porsche Boxster that is in great condition inside and out? Take a look at this beauty. This finely crafted vehicle is engineered to last. But just in case it doesn't, you can take comfort knowing it comes with a manufacturer's warranty. Some vehicles are more of a need-to-have. This one is a absolutely-must-have. If it's looks aren't enough to persuade you, the feel of the powerhouse under the hood most definitely will. Why go with a basic vehicle when you can have it all in this well-optioned Porsche Boxster? Amazing wheels help set this Porsche Boxster apart from other vehicles like it. More information about the 2015 Porsche Boxster: The Porsche Boxster is the least-expensive way to get into a Porsche. Starting at just over $50,000, the Boxster offers a lightweight mid-engine chassis powered by a choice of potent powertrains, including an optional 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. While the Boxster is in the same class as the BMW Z4, Audi TTS, Corvette Convertible and Mercedes SLK, nothing else in this segment can come close to offering the Porsche's handling, performance reputation and this level of customization. This model sets itself apart with Superb steering and handling, top-level performance in an easy-to-live-with package Take this car on a test drive today, only at Auto Palace.
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Regular Amplifier
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- 7 Speakers
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Radio w/Compatible Remote CD Clock and Speed Compensated Volume Control
- Radio: CDR Audio System w/7" Touchscreen Display -inc: universal audio interface (AUX) in the glove compartment
- Wheels w/Locks
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Wheels: Fr 8J x 19 & Rr 9.5J x 19 Boxster S Alloy
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Front And Rear Fog Lamps
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Power Convertible Top w/Lining Glass Rear Window Fixed Roll-Over Protection and Manual Wind Blocker
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Power Spoiler
- LED Brakelights
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Tires: Front P235/40ZR19 & Rear P265/40ZR19
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Interior Concealed Storage Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Perimeter Alarm
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline Manual Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- Leather/Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Oil Level Oil Temperature Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline Manual Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- Air Filtration
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Down
- Trip Computer
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy and Illuminated Entry
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Cargo Space Lights
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Engine Immobilizer
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Sunroof/Convertible Roof
- Cruise Control
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Driver Foot Rest
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Systems Monitor
- Power Door Locks
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Analog Display
- Valet Function
- Front Sports Seats -inc: electric backrest adjustment manual height and fore/aft adjustment
- Leather Door Trim Insert w/Carpet Lower
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 3649# Gvwr 739# Maximum Payload
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/Overdrive
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 70-Amp/Hr 340CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine: 3.4L w/Direct Fuel Injection
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- 120 Amp Alternator
- Ordering Combination Code : -X
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- SMOKING PACKAGE
- WHEELS PAINTED IN BLACK SATIN
- SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE W/PCM
- SPORT SUSPENSION (LOWERED 20MM)
- SEAT VENTILATION
- PREMIUM PACKAGE W/SPORT SEATS
- SPORTDESIGN STEERING WHEEL
- SPORTS EXHAUST SYSTEM W/SPORTS TAILPIPE
- BI-XENON LIGHTING SYSTEM
- INFOTAINMENT PACKAGE W/BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
- JET BLACK METALLIC
- 14-WAY ELECTRIC SPORT SEATS W/MEMORY PACKAGE
- BLACK TOP
- TRANSMISSION: 7-SPEED PORSCHE DOPPELKUPPLUNG (PDK)
- WHEELS: FR 8J
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Aliks Daniels2 weeks agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden1 month agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber1 month agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
David Street1 month agoThe staff are very polite and patient and the building is spotless. It can be a struggle to book service because it seems like everyone goes on vacation right when people are getting ready for the summer driving season. I’ve had to make 3-4 calls more than once when they didn’t return a call. The actual service was good though.
Matthew Becker2 months agoAbsolutely incredible service. Extremely helpful. Looked to them for advice and information and Jake gave me all the information and help I could ask for. No pressure, extremely knowledgeable and really looking out for my best interest not just a sale.
Antonio Sortino2 months agoAuto Palace is the best and most welcoming Porsche dealer in the Pittsburgh area bar none. Whether you are buying a car or servicing they will take care of you. I have taken my GT3 there twice for service and have purchased and sold multiple others through them and every experience has met my expectations and more. Jake Dunks-Campbell and the rest of the sales team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they offer a great low pressure environment and make for an all around enjoyable buying experience.
Matthew Toretti2 months agoAuto Palace Porsche continues to exceed my expectations, as they are very genuine and thorough about everything. We bought our Macan from them and the experience since then has been just as excellent as the buying process was. I highly recommend Jake on the sales side, and both Nate and Max in the service department are top notch individuals. Thank you!
Jake DC4 months agoDowntown Pittsburgh is the ideal location for Porsche. Strong variety of new Porsche's available compared to similar size East Coast dealers. Additionally, an eclectic Classic collection for sale. Historically, Auto Palace has secured rare, and exclusive vehicles from across the United States to sell to clients, that aren't strictly Porsche. The only Porsche dealer in Pittsburgh that will bring the paperwork to your home/office, as well as offer overnight test drives, off-site test drives, and many more progressive services. Will ship anywhere to the lower 48 states, and have a prolific pipeline of aftercare services for any car.
Elias A.5 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.1 year agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.