2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet
Jet Black Metallic Stock # U2064, WP0CD2A99FS178349, 3.8L Flat 6-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 24, Jet Black Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Jet Black Metallic
3.8L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
17/24 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: Turbo S Cabriolet
- Exterior: Jet Black Metallic
- Interior: Black/Carrera Red
- Doors: 2
- Stock: U2064
- Model number: 991650
- VIN #: WP0CD2A99FS178349
- Mileage: 6140
- Engine: 3.8L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Welcome to another great vehicle from Auto Palace Porsche. This Porsche includes: PORSCHE CREST EMBOSSED ON HEAD RESTRAINTS ILLUMINATED DOOR ENTRY GUARDS IN CARBON HEATED SEATS Heated Front Seat(s) TWO-TONE LEATHER INTERIOR LID OF STORAGE BIN W/LOGO STEERING WHEEL RIM W/DEVIATING STITCHING ELECTRIC FOLDING EXTERIOR MIRRORS Power Folding Mirrors MODEL DESIGNATION ON DOORS IN SILVER REAR LIGHTS IN CLEAR GLASS OPTICS PASSENGER FOOTWELL LUGGAGE NET PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE Cooled Front Seat(s) Heated Front Seat(s) Power Door Locks Keyless Entry *Note - For third party subscriptions or services, please contact the dealer for more information.* Your buying risks are reduced thanks to a CARFAX BuyBack Guarantee. If you're going to purchase a pre-owned vehicle, why wouldn't you purchase one with CARFAX one-owner report. Go topless! This convertible is perfect way to open up more fun in your daily commute or your weekend adventures. There's a level of quality and refinement in this Porsche 911 that you won't find in your average vehicle. This Porsche 911 is equipped with AWD for improved handling. Whether you're faced with inclement weather or just out enjoying the twisting back road, you'll have the grip of AWD on your side. Marked by excellent quality and features with unmistakable refined leather interior that added value and class to the Porsche 911 If, upon choosing the road less traveled you find yourself lost, relax and remember this beautiful car has navigation. If not for a few miles on the odometer you would be hard-pressed to know this 2015 Porsche 911 is a pre-owned vehicle. Enjoy the comfort of knowing this Porsche 911 comes equipped with a manufacturer's warranty. You will never have to worry about keeping up with traffic in this Porsche 911 as it packs a beast under the hood. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind automobile, look no further. More information about the 2015 Porsche 911: In the world of high-end sports cars, the 911 is arguably the most iconic model in history. Though the design has continued to change over the last 50 years, the fundamentals are still in place: rear-mounted flat-6 engine and a precision chassis developed with handling in mind. Together, the components add up to a sports car that's hard to beat both in terms of aesthetics and performance. The 911's a capable competitor to other sport coupes such as the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW M3 and Nissan GT-R. This model sets itself apart with available all-wheel drive, exceptional agility, Iconic design with a fresh spin, surprising fuel efficiency, top-level engine performance, and open-roof options Take this car on a test drive today, only at Auto Palace.
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Compatible Remote CD Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Radio Data System DVD-Audio and External Memory Control
- Digital Signal Processor
- 385w Premium Amplifier
- 12 Speakers
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: navigation module universal audio interface BOSE surround sound system and mobile phone preparation
- Metallic Paint
- Wheels w/Polished Accents w/Locks
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Tires: P245/35ZR20 Front & P305/30ZR20 Rear
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Wheels: 20" 911 Turbo S
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Power Convertible Top w/Lining Glass Rear Window Automatic Roll-Over Protection and Power Wind Blocker
- Air Filtration
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- 50-50 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console Rear Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seats Plus w/Memory Package -inc: electric adjustment of side bolsters seat backrest seat height fore/aft position cushion tilt angle and depth and lumbar support
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors and Steering Wheel
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Front Map Lights
- Sport Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Trip Computer
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Analog Display
- Memory Function -inc: driver's seat settings
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Front Center Armrest
- Delayed Accessory Power
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seats Plus w/Memory Pkg Left
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Turbo/Supercharger Boost Oil Level Oil Temperature Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Driver Foot Rest
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate Windows and Sunroof/Convertible Roof
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Cargo Space Lights
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Front Cupholder
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Engine Immobilizer
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Leather Seat Trim
- Sport Front Seats w/Leather Back Material
- Cruise Control
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Integrated Navigation System
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Interior Trim -inc: Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Insert Carbon Fiber Door Panel Insert Carbon Fiber Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power Rear Windows
- Valet Function
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seat Plus w/Memory Pkg Right
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control Ceramic Discs and Electric Parking Brake
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Adaptive Suspension
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Dark Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 4508# Gvwr
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Automatic Rear Locking Differential
- Front And Rear Active Anti-Roll Bars
- 120 Amp Alternator
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine: 3.8L BiTurbo Charged 6 Cylinder
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 95-Amp/Hr 520CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 18 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.44 Axle Ratio
- Transmission: 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- PORSCHE CREST EMBOSSED ON HEAD RESTRAINTS
- ILLUMINATED DOOR ENTRY GUARDS IN CARBON
- HEATED SEATS
- TWO-TONE LEATHER INTERIOR
- LID OF STORAGE BIN W/LOGO
- STEERING WHEEL RIM W/DEVIATING STITCHING
- ELECTRIC FOLDING EXTERIOR MIRRORS
- MODEL DESIGNATION ON DOORS IN SILVER
- REAR LIGHTS IN CLEAR GLASS OPTICS
- PASSENGER FOOTWELL LUGGAGE NET
- PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Aliks Daniels2 weeks agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden1 month agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber1 month agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
David Street1 month agoThe staff are very polite and patient and the building is spotless. It can be a struggle to book service because it seems like everyone goes on vacation right when people are getting ready for the summer driving season. I’ve had to make 3-4 calls more than once when they didn’t return a call. The actual service was good though.
Matthew Becker2 months agoAbsolutely incredible service. Extremely helpful. Looked to them for advice and information and Jake gave me all the information and help I could ask for. No pressure, extremely knowledgeable and really looking out for my best interest not just a sale.
Antonio Sortino2 months agoAuto Palace is the best and most welcoming Porsche dealer in the Pittsburgh area bar none. Whether you are buying a car or servicing they will take care of you. I have taken my GT3 there twice for service and have purchased and sold multiple others through them and every experience has met my expectations and more. Jake Dunks-Campbell and the rest of the sales team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they offer a great low pressure environment and make for an all around enjoyable buying experience.
Matthew Toretti2 months agoAuto Palace Porsche continues to exceed my expectations, as they are very genuine and thorough about everything. We bought our Macan from them and the experience since then has been just as excellent as the buying process was. I highly recommend Jake on the sales side, and both Nate and Max in the service department are top notch individuals. Thank you!
Jake DC4 months agoDowntown Pittsburgh is the ideal location for Porsche. Strong variety of new Porsche's available compared to similar size East Coast dealers. Additionally, an eclectic Classic collection for sale. Historically, Auto Palace has secured rare, and exclusive vehicles from across the United States to sell to clients, that aren't strictly Porsche. The only Porsche dealer in Pittsburgh that will bring the paperwork to your home/office, as well as offer overnight test drives, off-site test drives, and many more progressive services. Will ship anywhere to the lower 48 states, and have a prolific pipeline of aftercare services for any car.
Elias A.5 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.1 year agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.