2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ
Arctic White Stock # U2061, 1G1YS2D65F5603778, 6.2L Supercharged V8 DI Engine engine, Automatic, 21, Arctic White exterior
At a Glance
6.2L Supercharged V8 DI Engine
13/21 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Corvette
- Trim: Z06 2LZ
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Arctic White
- Interior: Adrenaline Red
- Doors: 2
- Stock: U2061
- Model number: 1YZ07
- VIN #: 1G1YS2D65F5603778
- Mileage: 7929
- Engine: 6.2L Supercharged V8 DI Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Chevrolet MyLink audio system 8" diagonal color touch-screen AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; Pandora TuneIn radio Stitcher and Siri Eyes Free for compatible smartphones
- OnStar with 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.)
- Audio system feature Bose advanced 10-speaker system with bass box
- Antenna integral hidden
- Carbon Flash Badge Package
- Glass Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Tires front P285/30ZR19 and rear P335/25ZR20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer-only run-flat
- Wipers front intermittent
- Engine access rear-opening hood
- Mirrors outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming body- color
- Headlamps high intensity discharge (HID) Xenon LED park and turn signals and Daytime Running Lamps
- Wheels Z06 Pearl Nickel-painted aluminum 19" x 10" (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm) front and 20" x 12" (50.8 cm x 30.48 cm) rear
- Roof panel carbon fiber painted body-color removable
- Air conditioning dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and dedicated passenger controls and outside temperature display
- Theft-deterrent system body security content and unauthorized entry electrical
- Defogger rear-window electric
- Oil life monitoring system
- Seats heated and vented driver and passenger
- Seat adjusters power bolster and power lumbar
- 2LZ and 3LZ interior trim seats console door armrests and instrument panel brow in interior color selected
- Perforated Mulan leather seating surfaces
- Hatch release push button open
- Seats GT bucket
- Theft-deterrent system vehicle push button start immobilizer and audible visual alarm
- Luggage shade
- Door locks power programmable with lockout protection
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Windows power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Storage with electric locking glovebox behind screen storage center console and rear compartment with cover
- Floor mats carpeted
- Cargo net
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener 3-channel programmable located on driver visor
- Cruise control electronic with set and resume speed
- Console floor 2 covered cup holders auxiliary power outlet USB ports SD card slot auxiliary input jack and storage
- Keyless Access with push button start and 2 remote transmitters that enable automatic door unlock and open by touching door switch
- Steering wheel controls audio voice recognition and Driver Information Center
- Lighting interior with courtesy cargo and glovebox
- Visors driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Seat adjusters driver and passenger 8-way
- Mirror inside rearview auto-dimming frameless
- Steering column power tilt and telescopic
- Head-Up Display with color readouts for street mode track mode with g-meter vehicle speed engine rpm
- Steering wheel 3-spoke leather-wrapped flat-bottom
- Memory Package recalls 2 driver "presets" for 8-way power seat outside mirrors and tilt/telescoping steering column
- Driver Information Center color
- Suspension Performance Ride and Handling with Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Engine 6.2L (376 ci) supercharged V8 DI (650 hp [485 kW] @ 6400 rpm 650 lb-ft of torque [878 N-m] @ 3600 rpm)
- Exhaust performance aggressive exhaust sound with 4" polished stainless-steel tips
- Calipers Red-painted
- Steering power speed-sensitive rack-and-pinion variable ratio
- Transmission 7-speed manual with Active Rev Matching
- Brakes 4-wheel antilock 4-wheel disc
- Dry sump oil system
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle 3.42 ratio electronic limited slip (eLSD)
- Differential electronic limited slip rear
- Cooler rear differential
- Frame aluminum structure
- Performance Traction Management
- Active handling stability control improves traction and enhances vehicle stability
- OnStar Directions and Connections plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response Stolen Vehicle Assistance Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Service not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.)
- Traction control all-speed
- Air bags frontal and side-impact driver and front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size even with air bags. See the Owner's Manual or more safety information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.7 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton3 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Travis Hilton1 month agoSpectacular and knowledgeable staff. Jake was ESPECIALLY great! Thank you so much for a great experience, I will be back!
Paolo Fanzio1 month agoBought my Macan S and it could not have been a better experience. Besides being very kind and welcoming, Jake Dunks-Campbell is extremely knowledgeable, serious and professional. Very glad I met him! This is how the purchase of your vehicle should be done. Ask for Jake and you will not be disappointed. Also, ask for Wayman: he went over the car with me for an initial overview and he knows everything and is super attentive to the most minute detail.
Mischief Maker2 months agoWonderful experience with Jake and the Auto Palace crew. After a warm welcome, my questions were answered professionally and my test drive was terrific. My pre-owned Targa was delivered looking as good as new. I recommend them to anyone in the market for a Porsche and I look forward to working with them for years to come.
Kevin O3 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
A Google User3 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
Ronny Kalash3 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User3 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User3 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Don R3 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Melinda Robson3 months agoI had a great experience with Auto Palace. They were timely and responsive. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.
Elias A.10 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.