2014 Porsche Panamera GTS
Silver Stock # U2079, WP0AF2A72EL083138, 4.8L V8 32v DFI Engine engine, Automatic, 24, SILVER exterior
At a Glance
4.8L V8 32v DFI Engine
16/24 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Panamera
- Trim: GTS
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: SILVER
- Doors: 4
- Stock: U2079
- Model number: 970440
- VIN #: WP0AF2A72EL083138
- Mileage: 34928
- Engine: 4.8L V8 32v DFI Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Power Spoiler
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- LED Brakelights
- Driver Foot Rest
- Power Rear Windows
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Systems Monitor
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Underhood And Cargo Space Lights
- Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
- Air Filtration
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Analog Display
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Seats w/Leather Back Material
- Rear Cupholder
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Front Cupholder
- Alcantara Leather Seat Trim -inc: Leather interior w/Alcantara Package in standard color The Alcantara-Package contains stitched GTS model designation on front/rear seat head restraints and following scope in Alcantara: Front/rear armrests in door trim panels forward center console armrest front of armrest front/rear seat centers roof lining A-pillar B-pillar (upper section) and sun visors In conjunction with exclusive option "armrest on center console with model designation or Porsche Crest" the center console armrest will be equipped in smooth leather.
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 4 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Tilt-Away
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Carpet Floor Trim
- 60-40 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Cruise Control
- Trip Computer
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert Leather/Piano Black Console Insert Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Porsche Communication Management w/Navigation -inc: central multi-media and DVD navigation system including high-resolution 7-inch WVGA (Wide Video Graphics Array) TFT color monitor w/touchscreen- radio w/twin RDS tuner and Scan-/Phase-Diversity for optimized reception MP3 and audio/video DVD compatible single CD/DVD drive Navigation module with hard drive containing navigation data perspective map display (3D navigation map) dynamic route calculation (TMC) automatic route tracing and subsequent reverse route navigation as well as navigation in non-digitised regions by means of compass and GPS
- Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts Residual Heat Recirculation Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Front And Rear Cigar Lighter(s)
- Memory Settings Include
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Oil Level Oil Temperature Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Valet Function
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console Rear Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seats w/Comfort Memory Pkg -inc: Heated sporty seat design featuring modified seam pattern on the seat centers and elevated side bolsters Integrated headrests (front and rear) and GTS logotype on headrests (front and rear) Customisable electric adjustment and storage as available w/the comfort memory package Also includes electric adjustment of the bolsters on the seat squabs and backrests (front) The rear seats are also designed as sports seats (seam pattern elevated side bolsters) With this option rear seats also in sport version
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Storage
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Powdercoated Tailpipe Finisher
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 26.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Automatic w/Driver Control Height Adjustable Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 3.55 Axle Ratio
- 5512# Gvwr 1235# Maximum Payload
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Air Springs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Air Springs
- Transmission: 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) -inc: 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox w/no interruption on the flow of power A Sport button fitted as standard w/PDK enables the driver to vary gearshift characteristics from comfortable to very sporty manual controls on the steering wheel a manual gear selector and an automatic mode Recommended gear for optimum fuel economy displayed in manual mode Also includes the auto start/stop function for enhanced fuel economy
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- 4-Corner Auto-Leveling Suspension
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- Radio: CDR Audio System w/MP3/Single CD -inc: 7" color display touch screen twin tuner 10 loudspeakers and 100 watt total output power
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Compatible Remote CD Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Aux Audio Input Jack Steering Wheel Controls and External Memory Control
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 235w Regular Amplifier
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Clearcoat Paint
- Wheels: Fr 19 x 9" & Rr 19 x 10" Panamera Turbo II -inc: lightweight alloy 5-dual spoke design
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Tires: P255/45ZR19 Fr & P285/40ZR19 Rr
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Cornering Lights
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Light Tinted Glass
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Alex Corry2 days agoRecently stopped in to have my Porsche serviced at this dealer. Jake Campbell took care of everything I could have needed done and then some! If you want exceptional service and want to feel treated with the utmost respect, I cant recommend dealing with Jake for any of your Porsche needs.
TrakWpn4 days agoMy sales guy left but I wasn't left out to dry. Enter Jake. He took over and has gone above and beyond. Jake isn't just another sales guy, he is passionate about luxury and performance cars and unlike some of the sales guys you will meet at other dealerships, this guy knows his stuff. Top notch! Working with Jake has been a refreshing experience.
Zach Bakaitis5 days agoI recently visited Auto Palace Porsche to inquire about purchasing a used vehicle. When I walked inside, a salesman named Jake-Dunks Campbell immediately greeted me and made me feel at home. Once this connection was established, I was informed about several possibilities and was given useful information to retain for the future. When the time is right, I will certainly purchase a used vehicle from Jake. Ask for Jake and you will receive a truly outstanding experience! I highly recommend Auto Palace Porsche for anyone who is looking to purchase a fine, luxury automobile!
Joe Pontoli1 week agoWorked with Jake at Auto-Palace in Pittsburgh. He's very knowledgeable and a hard worker. I had a very positive experience and would recommend Jake and Auto-Palace to any of my friends and relatives.
Aliks Daniels1 month agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden2 months agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber2 months agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
David Street2 months agoThe staff are very polite and patient and the building is spotless. It can be a struggle to book service because it seems like everyone goes on vacation right when people are getting ready for the summer driving season. I’ve had to make 3-4 calls more than once when they didn’t return a call. The actual service was good though.
Matthew Becker3 months agoAbsolutely incredible service. Extremely helpful. Looked to them for advice and information and Jake gave me all the information and help I could ask for. No pressure, extremely knowledgeable and really looking out for my best interest not just a sale.
Antonio Sortino3 months agoAuto Palace is the best and most welcoming Porsche dealer in the Pittsburgh area bar none. Whether you are buying a car or servicing they will take care of you. I have taken my GT3 there twice for service and have purchased and sold multiple others through them and every experience has met my expectations and more. Jake Dunks-Campbell and the rest of the sales team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they offer a great low pressure environment and make for an all around enjoyable buying experience.
Elias A.6 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.