2014 Porsche Boxster
Amaranth Red Metallic Stock # U2081, WP0CA2A88EK120408, 2.7L Flat 6-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 30, Amaranth Red Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Amaranth Red Metallic
2.7L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
20/30 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Boxster
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Amaranth Red Metallic
- Doors: 2
- Stock: U2081
- Model number: 981320
- VIN #: WP0CA2A88EK120408
- Mileage: 15183
- Engine: 2.7L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Radio w/Compatible Remote CD Clock and Speed Compensated Volume Control
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Radio: CDR Audio System w/7" Touchscreen Display -inc: 2 x 25 watt output 4 loudspeakers and universal audio interface (AUX) in the glove compartment
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Light Tinted Glass
- Front And Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Power Convertible Top w/Lining Glass Rear Window and Fixed Roll-Over Protection
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Wheels: Fr 8J x 18 & Rr 9J x 18 Boxster Alloy
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Clearcoat Paint
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- LED Brakelights
- Tires: Front P235/45ZR18 & Rear P265/45ZR18
- Power Spoiler
- Wheels w/Locks
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Cargo Net
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Sunroof/Convertible Roof
- Driver Foot Rest
- Front Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Down
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Interior Concealed Storage Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Outside Temp Gauge
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Oil Level Oil Temperature Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Engine Immobilizer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy and Illuminated Entry
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Power Door Locks
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Systems Monitor
- Front Center Armrest
- Perimeter Alarm
- Cargo Space Lights
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Leather Door Trim Insert w/Carpet Lower
- Cruise Control
- Air Filtration
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Analog Display
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- 2-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline Manual Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Front Sports Seats
- Trip Computer
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline Manual Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/Overdrive
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Engine: 2.7L w/Direct Fuel Injection
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 70-Amp/Hr 340CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 3627# Gvwr 739# Maximum Payload
- 3.89 Axle Ratio
- 120 Amp Alternator
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Alex Corry2 days agoRecently stopped in to have my Porsche serviced at this dealer. Jake Campbell took care of everything I could have needed done and then some! If you want exceptional service and want to feel treated with the utmost respect, I cant recommend dealing with Jake for any of your Porsche needs.
TrakWpn4 days agoMy sales guy left but I wasn't left out to dry. Enter Jake. He took over and has gone above and beyond. Jake isn't just another sales guy, he is passionate about luxury and performance cars and unlike some of the sales guys you will meet at other dealerships, this guy knows his stuff. Top notch! Working with Jake has been a refreshing experience.
Zach Bakaitis5 days agoI recently visited Auto Palace Porsche to inquire about purchasing a used vehicle. When I walked inside, a salesman named Jake-Dunks Campbell immediately greeted me and made me feel at home. Once this connection was established, I was informed about several possibilities and was given useful information to retain for the future. When the time is right, I will certainly purchase a used vehicle from Jake. Ask for Jake and you will receive a truly outstanding experience! I highly recommend Auto Palace Porsche for anyone who is looking to purchase a fine, luxury automobile!
Joe Pontoli1 week agoWorked with Jake at Auto-Palace in Pittsburgh. He's very knowledgeable and a hard worker. I had a very positive experience and would recommend Jake and Auto-Palace to any of my friends and relatives.
Aliks Daniels1 month agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden2 months agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber2 months agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
David Street2 months agoThe staff are very polite and patient and the building is spotless. It can be a struggle to book service because it seems like everyone goes on vacation right when people are getting ready for the summer driving season. I’ve had to make 3-4 calls more than once when they didn’t return a call. The actual service was good though.
Matthew Becker3 months agoAbsolutely incredible service. Extremely helpful. Looked to them for advice and information and Jake gave me all the information and help I could ask for. No pressure, extremely knowledgeable and really looking out for my best interest not just a sale.
Antonio Sortino3 months agoAuto Palace is the best and most welcoming Porsche dealer in the Pittsburgh area bar none. Whether you are buying a car or servicing they will take care of you. I have taken my GT3 there twice for service and have purchased and sold multiple others through them and every experience has met my expectations and more. Jake Dunks-Campbell and the rest of the sales team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they offer a great low pressure environment and make for an all around enjoyable buying experience.
Elias A.6 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.