2013 Porsche Panamera Turbo
White Stock # W119T1, WP0AC2A77DL090030, 4.8L DOHC DI 32-Valve Twin-Turbocharged V8 Engine engine, Automatic, 23, White exterior
At a Glance
4.8L DOHC DI 32-Valve Twin-Turbocharged V8 Engine
15/23 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Panamera
- Trim: Turbo
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Luxor Beige
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W119T1
- Model number: 970430
- VIN #: WP0AC2A77DL090030
- Mileage: 33090
- Engine: 4.8L DOHC DI 32-Valve Twin-Turbocharged V8 Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Bluetooth interface for mobile phone
- Porsche communication management (PCM) -inc: 7" color display w/touch controls AM/FM stereo w/CD/DVD/MP3 player aux audio input on-board computer w/digital continuous indication of total mileage trip mileage time outside temp & speed navigation module
- Universal audio interface -inc: connections for iPod USB for memory stick w/MP3 files aux input
- Integrated antenna system for audio & navigation
- Bose surround sound system -inc: (14) speakers w/200-watt subwoofer 9-channel amp 585-watt total output Centerpoint 2 SurroundStage AudioPilot noise compensation
- 2-speed wiper system -inc: rain-sensing wipers wiper delay control heated washer nozzles
- Large front air dam intakes
- 19" Panamera turbo wheels -inc: 5-dual spoke design alloy 19" x 9" front wheels & 19" x 10" rear wheels 255/45ZR19 front tires 285/40ZR19 rear tires
- Pwr folding heated mirrors w/memory
- Front/rear fog lights
- Headlight cleaning system
- Porsche logo & model designation on rear lid painted in chrome look
- LED turn signals
- Bi-Xenon headlights -inc: Porsche dynamic light system (PDLS) headlight washer system welcome home function adaptive light system w/static & dynamic cornering lights speed-dependent headlight range control
- Aluminum trunk lid
- Tire sealing compound w/electric air compressor
- Adaptive rear spoiler
- LED tail lights & brake lights
- Wheel anti-theft device
- Automatic on/off headlights
- Front window water repellant coating
- Pwr sunroof -inc: pwr sliding roof w/tip open/close
- Automatically dimming interior & exterior mirrors
- Stowage nets in luggage compartment side panels
- Alarm system w/engine immobilizer
- Leather seat trim
- Pwr locks w/keyless entry & pwr tailgate
- Storage pockets in back of front seats
- Alcantara roofliner
- Rear window defogger w/automatic-off
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Lighting -inc: reading lights orientation lights ignition lock vanity mirror lighting front footwell glove compartment luggage compartment exit lighting white interior lighting w/dimming
- Rear split-folding bucket seats -inc: folding center armrest
- (4) 12V pwr outlets
- Cruise control
- Door entry guards in brushed aluminum
- Full leather interior trim
- Front/rear door storage compartments
- Overhead console w/LED reading lights
- Porsche entry & drive -inc: keyless entry & drive proximity sensors locking buttons in the exterior door handles chrome finished inlays in the handles button for the auto rear hatch
- 3-spoke multi-function tilt/telescopic leather steering wheel
- Pwr trunk release
- Integrated instrument cluster w/(5) round instruments -inc: 4.8" color display gear indicator service interval indicator ambient temp display warning indicators electronic oil level measurement w/map compensation
- Storage compartment beneath loadspace floor
- Heated front/rear seats
- (4) floor mats
- Pwr windows -inc: auto up/down anti-jamming one-touch
- Front footwell storage
- 14-way pwr driver & front passenger bucket seats w/memory pkg -inc: 4-way pwr lumbar seat memory mirror memory steering column memory expanded memory functions on lights wipers air cond door locks instrument cluster & PCM settings LED courtesy lights on door mirrors
- Large lockable & cooled glovebox
- Variable door stop
- Dual-zone automatic climate control -inc: carbon filter
- (3) front/(2) rear cupholders
- Front/rear center console w/armrests & storage compartments
- Adaptive air suspension w/PASM
- 4.8L DOHC DI 32-valve twin-turbocharged V8 engine
- Full underbody paneling
- Multi-link rear suspension w/stabilizer bar
- VarioCam Plus continuously variable valve timing system
- All wheel drive w/Porsche traction management (PTM)
- Front/rear brake pad-wear sensors
- Pwr assisted steering w/variable ratio
- Electric parking brake
- Porsche active suspension management (PASM) -inc: electronic damper control system w/(3) manually activated maps
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Automatic start/stop function
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front/4-piston rear monobloc fixed alloy red brake calipers
- 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) automatic transmission -inc: dual-clutch gearbox sport button manual controls on the steering wheel manual gear selector automatic mode start/stop
- Dual-tube turbo stainless steel tailpipes
- Dual-note horn
- Dual front advanced airbags w/passenger sensor
- Rollover detection system -inc: early deployment of curtain airbags & seat belt pretensioners
- LED daytime running lights
- Integrated front/rear side airbags
- Dual front knee airbags
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- 3-point seat belts -inc: pretensioners force limiters height adjustment
- Front/rear park assist -inc: parking aid w/ultrasonic sensors integrated in the bumpers audible notification of the distance to an object located to the front & rear of the vehicle on-screen graphical representation of the area immediately around the vehicle
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) -inc: anti-lock braking system (ABS) engine drag torque control (EDTC) brake assist trailer stabilization function auto brake differential (ABD)
- Front/rear deformation zones
- Emergency trunk release
- LATCH child rear seat mounting points
- Front/rear curtain airbags
- Child safety rear door locks
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Aliks Daniels2 weeks agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden1 month agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber1 month agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
David Street1 month agoThe staff are very polite and patient and the building is spotless. It can be a struggle to book service because it seems like everyone goes on vacation right when people are getting ready for the summer driving season. I’ve had to make 3-4 calls more than once when they didn’t return a call. The actual service was good though.
Matthew Becker2 months agoAbsolutely incredible service. Extremely helpful. Looked to them for advice and information and Jake gave me all the information and help I could ask for. No pressure, extremely knowledgeable and really looking out for my best interest not just a sale.
Antonio Sortino2 months agoAuto Palace is the best and most welcoming Porsche dealer in the Pittsburgh area bar none. Whether you are buying a car or servicing they will take care of you. I have taken my GT3 there twice for service and have purchased and sold multiple others through them and every experience has met my expectations and more. Jake Dunks-Campbell and the rest of the sales team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they offer a great low pressure environment and make for an all around enjoyable buying experience.
Matthew Toretti2 months agoAuto Palace Porsche continues to exceed my expectations, as they are very genuine and thorough about everything. We bought our Macan from them and the experience since then has been just as excellent as the buying process was. I highly recommend Jake on the sales side, and both Nate and Max in the service department are top notch individuals. Thank you!
Jake DC4 months agoDowntown Pittsburgh is the ideal location for Porsche. Strong variety of new Porsche's available compared to similar size East Coast dealers. Additionally, an eclectic Classic collection for sale. Historically, Auto Palace has secured rare, and exclusive vehicles from across the United States to sell to clients, that aren't strictly Porsche. The only Porsche dealer in Pittsburgh that will bring the paperwork to your home/office, as well as offer overnight test drives, off-site test drives, and many more progressive services. Will ship anywhere to the lower 48 states, and have a prolific pipeline of aftercare services for any car.
Elias A.5 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.1 year agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.