2013 Porsche Panamera GTS
Black Stock # U2064T1, WP0AF2A74DL076500, 4.8L DOHC DI 32-Valve V8 Engine engine, Automatic, 23, Black exterior
At a Glance
4.8L DOHC DI 32-Valve V8 Engine
16/23 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Panamera
- Trim: GTS
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Carmine Red
- Doors: 4
- Stock: U2064T1
- Model number: 970440
- VIN #: WP0AF2A74DL076500
- Mileage: 39150
- Engine: 4.8L DOHC DI 32-Valve V8 Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Dual front knee airbags
- Rear park assist -inc: bumper-mounted ultrasonic sensors audio warning signal graphic distance display in center display
- Dual-note horn
- Rollover detection system -inc: early deployment of curtain airbags & seat belt pretensioners
- Front/rear curtain airbags
- Porsche communication management (PCM) -inc: 7" color display w/touch controls AM/FM stereo w/CD/DVD/MP3 player aux audio input on-board computer w/digital continuous indication of total mileage trip mileage time outside temp & speed navigation module
- Integrated antenna system for audio & navigation
- Bluetooth interface for mobile phone
- Universal audio interface -inc: connections for iPod USB for memory stick w/MP3 files aux input
- Front/rear fog lights
- Front window water repellant coating
- Air outlet grilles on fenders behind front wheels painted in black
- 19" Panamera turbo wheels -inc: 5-dual spoke design alloy 19" x 9" front wheels & 19" x 10" rear wheels 255/45ZR19 front tires 285/40ZR19 rear tires
- LED tail lights & brake lights
- Pwr sunroof -inc: pwr sliding roof w/tip open/close
- Tire sealing compound w/electric air compressor
- SportDesign front fascia & air intakes
- Automatically dimming interior & exterior mirrors
- Pwr folding heated mirrors w/memory
- Diffuser on rear fascia painted in black
- Porsche logo & model designation on rear lid painted in chrome look
- Headlight cleaning system
- 2-speed wiper system -inc: rain-sensing wipers wiper delay control heated washer nozzles
- Black Bi-Xenon headlights -inc: Porsche dynamic light system (PDLS) headlight washer system welcome home function adaptive light system w/static & dynamic cornering lights speed-dependent headlight range control
- Exterior pkg in high-gloss black -inc: front spoiler lip side skirts lower part of rear apron
- Side skirts painted in black
- Front & rear wheelhouse spoilers
- LED turn signals
- Soft-close doors
- Automatic on/off headlights
- Hood doors & trunk lid in aluminum
- Adaptive rear spoiler
- Storage pockets in back of front seats
- Storage compartment beneath loadspace floor
- Integrated instrument cluster w/(5) round instruments -inc: 4.8" color display gear indicator service interval indicator ambient temp display warning indicators electronic oil level measurement w/map compensation
- Overhead console w/LED reading lights
- Sport chrono pkg -inc: analog timer system engine throttle adjust sport button in center console performing display in PCM terminal & individual memory functions for lights wipers air conditioning & door-lock settings sport/sport plus/launch control mode display in steering wheel
- Rear split-folding bucket seats -inc: folding center armrest
- Front/rear door storage compartments
- Cruise control
- (4) 12V pwr outlets
- (4) floor mats
- Rear window defogger w/automatic-off
- Door entry guards in brushed aluminum
- Lighting -inc: reading lights orientation lights ignition lock vanity mirror lighting front footwell glove compartment luggage compartment exit lighting white interior lighting w/dimming
- Full leather interior trim
- Pwr locks w/keyless entry & pwr tailgate
- Front/rear "GTS" embroidered headrests
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Variable door stop
- Interior pkg in black high-gloss -inc: dashboard decorative trim front & rear door decorative trims center console decorative plate front ashtray cover rear cupholder cover rear center console storage compartment lid
- Front/rear center console w/armrests & storage compartments
- Front footwell storage
- Heated front seats
- (3) front/(2) rear cupholders
- 18-way adaptive sport pwr driver & front passenger bucket seats w/memory pkg -inc: adaptive front/rear sport seats 4-way pwr lumbar seat memory mirror memory steering column memory expanded memory functions on lights wipers air cond door locks instrument cluster & PCM settings LED courtesy lights on door mirrors
- Stowage nets in luggage compartment side panels
- Alarm system w/engine immobilizer
- Alcantara seat trim w/leather interior trim
- Pwr windows -inc: auto up/down anti-jamming one-touch
- Dual-zone automatic climate control -inc: carbon filter
- Pwr trunk release
- Large lockable & cooled glovebox
- Alcantara roofliner
- SportDesign steering wheel w/paddle shifting pwr fore/aft & height adjustment -inc: audio controls communication & trip computer functions
- Pwr assisted steering w/variable ratio
- Porsche active suspension management (PASM) -inc: electronic damper control system w/(3) manually activated maps
- Front/rear brake pad-wear sensors
- 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) automatic transmission -inc: dual-clutch gearbox sport button manual controls on the steering wheel manual gear selector automatic mode start/stop
- Electric parking brake
- 4.8L DOHC DI 32-valve V8 engine
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Full underbody paneling
- Sport exhaust system w/(2) dual-tube tailpipes in chrome plated steel silencer
- Adaptive air suspension w/PASM
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front/4-piston rear monobloc fixed alloy brake calipers
- Automatic start/stop function
- VarioCam Plus continuously variable valve timing system
- All wheel drive w/Porsche traction management (PTM)
- Multi-link rear suspension w/stabilizer bar
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) -inc: anti-lock braking system (ABS) engine drag torque control (EDTC) brake assist trailer stabilization function auto brake differential (ABD)
- Dual front advanced airbags w/passenger sensor
- 3-point seat belts -inc: pretensioners force limiters height adjustment
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Emergency trunk release
- Integrated front/rear side airbags
- Front/rear deformation zones
- Child safety rear door locks
- LED daytime running lights
- FRONT/REAR PARK ASSIST W/REARVIEW CAMERA
- LANE CHANGE ASSIST (LCA)
- PORSCHE DYNAMIC CHASSIS CONTROL (PDCC)
- SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO
- 3-SPOKE MULTI-FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL
- HEATED STEERING WHEEL
- HEATED FRONT/REAR SEATS
- BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
- PORSCHE ENTRY
- CARMINE RED LEATHER SEAT TRIM W/FULL ALCANTARA/LEATHER INTERIOR
- 20" PANAMERA SPORT WHEELS PAINTED IN BLACK
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.7 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton3 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Matthew Antis1 day agoMy wife and I bought a used VW from here and couldn’t be happier with them. Jake Dunks-Campbell could not have been more professional and easy to work with! He treated us as if we were buying a brand new Porsche and I would definitely recommend him and this dealer!
Travis Hilton1 month agoSpectacular and knowledgeable staff. Jake was ESPECIALLY great! Thank you so much for a great experience, I will be back!
Paolo Fanzio2 months agoBought my Macan S and it could not have been a better experience. Besides being very kind and welcoming, Jake Dunks-Campbell is extremely knowledgeable, serious and professional. Very glad I met him! This is how the purchase of your vehicle should be done. Ask for Jake and you will not be disappointed. Also, ask for Wayman: he went over the car with me for an initial overview and he knows everything and is super attentive to the most minute detail.
Mischief Maker2 months agoWonderful experience with Jake and the Auto Palace crew. After a warm welcome, my questions were answered professionally and my test drive was terrific. My pre-owned Targa was delivered looking as good as new. I recommend them to anyone in the market for a Porsche and I look forward to working with them for years to come.
Kevin O3 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
A Google User3 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
Ronny Kalash3 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User3 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User3 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Don R3 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Elias A.10 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.