2018 Porsche Panamera 4
Silver Stock # W148, WP0CA2A75JL180870, 3.0L Turbocharged V6 Engine engine, Automatic, , SILVER exterior
At a Glance
3.0L Turbocharged V6 Engine
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Panamera
- Trim: 4
- Exterior: SILVER
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W148
- Model number: 97CBA1
- VIN #: WP0CA2A75JL180870
- Engine: 3.0L Turbocharged V6 Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: navigation module mobile phone preparation audio interfaces hi-fi sound system w/10-speakers total output of 150 watts Connect Plus Apple CarPlay telephone module wireless internet access Porsche Car Connect (Carfinder Remote Vehicle Status Remote Services Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)) Bluetooth hands-free phone capability SiriusXM and HD Radio
- Radio w/Seek-Scan In-Dash Mounted Single CD Compatible Remote CD MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls Voice Activation Radio Data System DVD-Audio and 10 Gb Internal Memory
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Fixed Glass 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tires: P265/45ZR19 Fr & P295/40ZR19 Rr
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Wheels: 19" Panamera -inc: 9.0 x 19 front and 10.5 x 19 rear dual-arm 5-spoke design
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Chrome Door Handles
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Power Spoiler
- Clearcoat Paint
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Light Tinted Glass
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- 40-20-40 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Trip Computer
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Underhood And Cargo Space Lights
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert Leather/Piano Black Console Insert Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Rear Cupholder
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Air Filtration
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Digital/Analog Display
- Bucket Front Seats
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Front Cupholder
- Cruise Control
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts Residual Heat Recirculation Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Full Cloth Headliner
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Driver Foot Rest
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Valet Function
- Memory Settings -inc: Driver Seat and Door Mirrors
- 8-Way Power Seats -inc: seat height seat angle backrest angle and fore/aft position
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console Rear Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Corner Auto-Leveling Suspension
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Air Springs
- Automatic w/Driver Control Height Adjustable Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Air Springs
- 5622# Gvwr 1477# Maximum Payload
- Regenerative Alternator
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 8-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- 3.36 Axle Ratio
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Aliks Daniels2 weeks agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden1 month agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber1 month agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
David Street1 month agoThe staff are very polite and patient and the building is spotless. It can be a struggle to book service because it seems like everyone goes on vacation right when people are getting ready for the summer driving season. I’ve had to make 3-4 calls more than once when they didn’t return a call. The actual service was good though.
Matthew Becker2 months agoAbsolutely incredible service. Extremely helpful. Looked to them for advice and information and Jake gave me all the information and help I could ask for. No pressure, extremely knowledgeable and really looking out for my best interest not just a sale.
Antonio Sortino2 months agoAuto Palace is the best and most welcoming Porsche dealer in the Pittsburgh area bar none. Whether you are buying a car or servicing they will take care of you. I have taken my GT3 there twice for service and have purchased and sold multiple others through them and every experience has met my expectations and more. Jake Dunks-Campbell and the rest of the sales team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they offer a great low pressure environment and make for an all around enjoyable buying experience.
Matthew Toretti2 months agoAuto Palace Porsche continues to exceed my expectations, as they are very genuine and thorough about everything. We bought our Macan from them and the experience since then has been just as excellent as the buying process was. I highly recommend Jake on the sales side, and both Nate and Max in the service department are top notch individuals. Thank you!
Jake DC4 months agoDowntown Pittsburgh is the ideal location for Porsche. Strong variety of new Porsche's available compared to similar size East Coast dealers. Additionally, an eclectic Classic collection for sale. Historically, Auto Palace has secured rare, and exclusive vehicles from across the United States to sell to clients, that aren't strictly Porsche. The only Porsche dealer in Pittsburgh that will bring the paperwork to your home/office, as well as offer overnight test drives, off-site test drives, and many more progressive services. Will ship anywhere to the lower 48 states, and have a prolific pipeline of aftercare services for any car.
Elias A.5 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.1 year agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.