2018 Porsche Macan Turbo
Grey Stock # W194, WP1AF2A56JLB70161, 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine engine, Automatic, 23, GREY exterior
At a Glance
3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine
17/23 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Macan
- Trim: Turbo
- Exterior: GREY
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W194
- Model number: 95BAF1
- VIN #: WP1AF2A56JLB70161
- Engine: 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: navigation module high-resolution 7-inch color touchscreen w/high quality glass surface single CD/DVD drive 2 SD card slots Bluetooth connectivity AUX/USB/iPod interface HD Radio and SiriusXM satellite radio receiver BOSE surround sound system w/14 loudspeakers subwoofer 14 channels and a total output of 665 watts
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Radio w/Seek-Scan MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls Voice Activation Radio Data System and 11 Gb Internal Memory
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Body-Colored Bodyside Insert and Rocker Panel Extensions
- Black Grille
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Cornering Lights
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- LED Brakelights
- Wheels: 19" Macan Turbo -inc: set of lightweight alloy wheels w/five dual-arm spokes
- Wheels w/Machined w/Painted Accents Accents w/Locks
- Tires: P235/55R19 Front & P255/50R19 Rear AS
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Lip Spoiler
- Aluminum Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Front Fog Lamps
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Perimeter Alarm
- Air Filtration
- Front Cupholder
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert Aluminum Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Cruise Control
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Engine Immobilizer
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seats -inc: elevated side bolsters and electric adjustment of the bolsters on the seat squabs and backrests
- Driver Foot Rest
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Comfort Memory Package -inc: seat and wing mirror position
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Sport Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Rear Cupholder
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
- Analog Display
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Memory Settings Include
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material and Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Turbo/Supercharger Boost Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Cargo Space Lights
- Trip Computer
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- 14-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline Height Adjustment Cushion Extension Fore/Aft Movement Cushion Tilt and Power 4-Way Lumbar Support
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Smooth-Finish Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Systems Monitor
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 5622 lbs
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- 1378# Maximum Payload
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Descent Control Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode Tiptronic S Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Regenerative Alternator
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone1 year agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.6 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton2 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo073 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Ronny Kalash1 week agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
Don R1 week agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Melinda Robson2 weeks agoI had a great experience with Auto Palace. They were timely and responsive. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.
Alex Corry1 month agoRecently stopped in to have my Porsche serviced at this dealer. Jake Campbell took care of everything I could have needed done and then some! If you want exceptional service and want to feel treated with the utmost respect, I cant recommend dealing with Jake for any of your Porsche needs.
TrakWpn1 month agoMy sales guy left but I wasn't left out to dry. Enter Jake. He took over and has gone above and beyond. Jake isn't just another sales guy, he is passionate about luxury and performance cars and unlike some of the sales guys you will meet at other dealerships, this guy knows his stuff. Top notch! Working with Jake has been a refreshing experience.
Zach Bakaitis1 month agoI recently visited Auto Palace Porsche to inquire about purchasing a used vehicle. When I walked inside, a salesman named Jake-Dunks Campbell immediately greeted me and made me feel at home. Once this connection was established, I was informed about several possibilities and was given useful information to retain for the future. When the time is right, I will certainly purchase a used vehicle from Jake. Ask for Jake and you will receive a truly outstanding experience! I highly recommend Auto Palace Porsche for anyone who is looking to purchase a fine, luxury automobile!
Joe Pontoli1 month agoWorked with Jake at Auto-Palace in Pittsburgh. He's very knowledgeable and a hard worker. I had a very positive experience and would recommend Jake and Auto-Palace to any of my friends and relatives.
Aliks Daniels2 months agoFor a young professional, it was hard to go to dealerships and be taken seriously when trying to buy a sports car. I went to multiple dealerships and would have to wait a while for someone to come up to me and got rejected countless of times to test drive. At auto palace, they treated me like a high end customer and not as a kid. I also highly recommend to stop by and just take a look. They are super friendly and allow people to experience luxuries that most people can not. Thank you for everything guys and a big thank you to Jake, for going above and beyond.
Lisa Carskadden3 months agoWe absolutely LOVE Auto Palace!! Every single person we have met and worked with there truly know and understand their product lines and provide exceptional service... whether it’s Jake in sales, Eric in parts, Max, Nick or Dan in service or Wayman (the tech guru!). (My apologies if I missed anyone!) Everyone is professional, courteous and respectful. It is clear that Auto Palace focuses on quality product and service as well as customer satisfaction. The entire team represents the Porsche brand well! We just purchased our first Porsche last month and look forward to working with Auto Palace to maintain our new Cayenne for years to come... as well as possibly a new Panamera, too... that my husband has his eye on ;-)
Spencer Lieber3 months agoA close friend of mine was looking to add a new vehicle to his stable and Jake Dunks-Campbell at Auto Palace was more than willing to assist and made the entire process of finding, acquiring and delivering a vehicle seamless and provided peace of mind that is invaluable. If you or someone you know is interested in acquiring a high quality vehicle with the high quality customer experience to match, then Jake and the team at Auto Palace will definitely have you covered!
Elias A.7 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.5 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.