2018 Porsche Macan Sport Edition
Night Blue Metallic Stock # W229, WP1AA2A54JLB20843, engine, Automatic, 25, Night Blue Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Night Blue Metallic
20/25 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: New
- Model: Macan
- Trim: Sport Edition
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Night Blue Metallic
- Interior: Black/Luxor Beige
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W229
- Model number: 95BBA1
- VIN #: WP1AA2A54JLB20843
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Sport Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Driver Foot Rest
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Turbo/Supercharger Boost Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Trip Computer
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Bucket Front Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Cruise Control
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Analog Display
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- 1488# Maximum Payload
- 4-Corner Auto-Leveling Suspension
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Air Springs
- Transmission: 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- GVWR: 5390 lbs
- 92-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery
- Regenerative Alternator
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Powdercoated Tailpipe Finisher
- Radio w/Seek-Scan MP3 Player Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Steering Wheel Controls Voice Activation Radio Data System and 11 Gb Internal Memory
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: navigation module high-resolution 7-inch color touchscreen w/high quality glass surface single CD/DVD drive 11GB internal jukebox storage 2 SD card slots Bluetooth connectivity AUX/USB/iPod interface HD Radio and SiriusXM satellite radio receiver BOSE surround sound system w/14 loudspeakers subwoofer and a total output of 545 watts
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Wheels w/Machined w/Painted Accents Accents w/Locks
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Lip Spoiler
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Wheels: 20" RS Spyder Design -inc: set of alloy wheels w/motorsport-derived design
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Tires: P265/45R20 Front & P295/45R20 Rear AS
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Black Bodyside Insert
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Black Grille
- Front Fog Lamps
- LED Brakelights
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Front & Rear Heated Seats -inc: three-stage heating w/separate controls for front and rear left and right seats
- PoRSChe Connect Plus Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Front Cupholder
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Systems Monitor
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Perimeter Alarm
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Air Filtration
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Heated Manual Reclining Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Cargo Space Lights
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Rear Cupholder
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Engine Immobilizer
- 8-Way Power Seats -inc: seat height squab backrest angle and fore/aft adjustment
- Smart Device Integration
- Driver Seat
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Passenger Seat
- Partial Leather Seat Trim w/Alcantara
- LANE CHANGE ASSIST (LCA)
- SMOKER PACKAGE
- STEERING WHEEL HEATING
- NIGHT BLUE METALLIC
- BLACK/LUXOR BEIGE TWO-TONE PARTIAL LEATHER SEAT TRIM W/ALCANTARA
Paul B1 year agoI had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!
Michael Bazzone2 years agoFred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.
Bobby W2 years agoSpoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.
Matt M5 years agoI've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.
Ken C.7 years agoDealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.
Mouse7 years agoThis was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.
Capleton3 years agoThe Best Porsche Dealer in th US! We live in South Florida with one of the largest Porsche dealers in the country in our backyard - we used to buy our Porsche's from them. While we have never lived in Pennsylvania, we just completed the purchase and received delivery of our 3rd (Macan Turbo) and 4th (Cayman) Porsche's from Auto Palace Porsche. Aaron and his team ave been spectacular. All of our dealings with the team at Auto Palace Poesche have been simple, straight forward, open, honest, and above all, fair. No hidden cost, no extra fees, and customer service second to none. Thanks again Aaron and Auto Porsche Palace Brian & Mindy
Turbo074 years agoIf your in need of a new or used car, service, parts this is the place. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and very Knowledgable. Great selection of vehicles new or preowned. Stop in and take a look.
sooner111 years agoAuto Palace is the best place to buy a car in Pittsburgh. They are very helpful and understanding. I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne and also got a used Mini for my daughter. Very pleased with the price and sevice.
Mike Savina2 weeks agoI can’t say enough about my experience with Auto Palace. It’s a beautiful facility with a terrific staff. We walked in the door looking for a used cayenne and were immediately greeted by Jake Dunks-Campbell. We drove a couple of their excellent vehicles but Unfortunately they didn’t have exactly what I was looking for but I would have gladly purchased from them if they did. The customer service we received from Jake was twice the service we had with the dealer we ended up purchasing from. They just had exactly what we wanted. My recommendation is to stop by and let them take care of you. I promise you won’t be sorry. I will always make them my first stop from now on.
Matthew Antis3 weeks agoMy wife and I bought a used VW from here and couldn’t be happier with them. Jake Dunks-Campbell could not have been more professional and easy to work with! He treated us as if we were buying a brand new Porsche and I would definitely recommend him and this dealer!
Travis Hilton2 months agoSpectacular and knowledgeable staff. Jake was ESPECIALLY great! Thank you so much for a great experience, I will be back!
Paolo Fanzio2 months agoBought my Macan S and it could not have been a better experience. Besides being very kind and welcoming, Jake Dunks-Campbell is extremely knowledgeable, serious and professional. Very glad I met him! This is how the purchase of your vehicle should be done. Ask for Jake and you will not be disappointed. Also, ask for Wayman: he went over the car with me for an initial overview and he knows everything and is super attentive to the most minute detail.
Mischief Maker3 months agoWonderful experience with Jake and the Auto Palace crew. After a warm welcome, my questions were answered professionally and my test drive was terrific. My pre-owned Targa was delivered looking as good as new. I recommend them to anyone in the market for a Porsche and I look forward to working with them for years to come.
Kevin O4 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
A Google User4 months agoI’ve been purchasing cars for over 35 years and the experience of working with Jake at Auto Palace to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for was top knotch. Increadably professional, low pressure and easy to communicate with via email, text or an old fashion phone call. Having a great time enjoying the car and look forward to future purchases from Auto Palace Porsche of Pittsburgh. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Porsche.
Ronny Kalash4 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User4 months agoI had an excellent experience at Auto Palace and with salesman Jake Campbell. I entered the dealership as a novice to the brand and vehicle lineup and Jake made finding the right car very straightforward. He helped me enjoy learning about each option, and which Porsche would best fit my needs/wants. Jake was very patient, informative, and non-pressuring throughout the entire process. He helped me feel comfortable, and I would recommend him to any potential buyers.
A Google User4 months agoAuto Palace is the definition of the modern automobile dealership. They recognize that with all the information available to consumers that the days of sales gamesmanship dealers used to play are obsolete. They are professional, knowledgeable, straightforward and make the buying experience simple and enjoyable.
Elias A.11 months agoGreat customer service. Purchased a used Boxster though them and the price was fair, the experience was smooth and without hassle, and they were honest and easy to deal with. Even helped me to set up shipping for out of state delivery. Very highly recommended.
Tim W.2 years agoMy Porsche Cayenne was getting up there not only in age but, in mileage as well so I decided to upgrade to the current body style Cayenne S while my Cayenne still had some resale value. I wanted to sell it out right as I received several cash offers but, the potential buyers turned out to be B.S.ing around. I had my eye on a beautiful, loaded new body style Cayenne S on Auto Palace's lot but, felt the price was just too high to fit into my budget. Upon entering one of the salesmen, Steve Blackwell greeted me. I told him which Cayenne I was interested and he grabbed the key and we went for a test drive. Immediately I fell in love! I had test driven other new Cayennes so I knew this one was the one. About a week later with a bit of negotiating I was able to get the Cayenne down to a price that would fit my budget. Steve also gave me a fair trade in for my current Cayenne.I have had my new Cayenne in for service a few times since and Nate in the service department has always taken excellent care of me. If you don't want to wait while service is being performed they offer a free shuttle to take you to your home or office and come back and pick you up when your Porsche is finished. On one occasion I was even given a rental car when one service took longer than expected as all of their loaner vehicles were out. Debbie even called me later to make sure that I was pleased with the services that were rendered and that I didn't have any further issues or concerns.I have been smiling ever since and smile every time I turn the key and hear the glorious growl from that delicious sounding V8.
Gerard C.2 years agoExcellent warranty service and follow up. I have a 6 month old Macan and it needed some warranty work. They immediately knew what clam shell noise I as complaining about and replicated it without a test drive. The squeaky steering column was also diagnosed as a known issue and parts were immediately ordered from Germany. Every effort was expended to search for the steering part in the US but was determined to be an item from Germany. They ensured that I got my car back whilst waiting for the part. I would certainly come here for service since it is only a short distance from downtown. The shuttle was efficient and drivers courteous.
Vikram M.6 years agoI had always been a bit intimidated by this place, with its very high end Porsches and even some exotics. I had a problem with my 1991 928GT and so I brought it here since it was so close by. I was so pleasantly surprised by the high quality, attentive, and humble service. I can recommend Auto Palace without reservation. This is a fine establishment that treats its customers well and with respect.